PB + BERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPERead More
Healthy eating on the goRead More
I'm lucky to date a health freak who sometimes rubs off on me. Otherwise, I might only workout to eat chocolate and pizza. Which I mean, I do, but sometimes I remember that I should fuel my body with a bit more nutrients. So now I present my favorite smoothie that Zach has been making for over a year.
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 4oz Milk (I used Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk)
- 8oz Acai Juice (I bet this would be good to freeze into ice cubes and make this super cold)
- 1/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon Flaxseed
- 2/3 cup frozen mixed berries
- couple dashes of cinnamon (I personally don't think you can have too much, maybe 1 tablespoon or less if I had to guess)
*sometimes I add in chocolate protein powder or a banana.
Toss everything in a blender until smooth and enjoy! That's it!