Giveaway CLOSEDRead More
No Garmin No Rules?Read More
Get your run on with Stride Box!Read More
Current workout and beauty favsRead More
The giveaway for today is given to you by Oakley and Rip van Wafels! THREE lucky winners will receive one of the following:
- Oakley Jawbreakers with two different lenses + an assortment of Rip van Wafels
- Oakley Men's Turbine Tour de France Edition + an assortment of Rip van Wafels
- Oakley Women's Step Up + an assortment of Rip van Wafels
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Follow @MaeElizabethG, @OakleyBike and @RipVanWafels on Instagram
2. Tag two friends and tell me which glasses and which flavor of wafels you like best on the giveaway image on my Instagram (@MaeElizabethG)
Bonus Entry: Comment on this blog post (on www.MaeElizabeth.com) and comment your top two favorite glasses! Make sure you leave your IG name so I can contact you if you win!
- Winners will be announced on Saturday, December 26th - Good luck!
Winner is @llafayettte
BLOGMAS GIVEAWAY! Day 2!
The giveaway for today is given to you by Specialized and Rip van Wafels! One lucky winner will receive a cycling package including:
- Two (2) Specialized Armadillo All Condition Tires
- Stix Sport Headlight
- Stix Sport Taillight
- Coconut Rip van Wafels
- Honey & Oats Rip van Wafels
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Rip van Wafels
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Follow @MaeElizabethG, @iamspecialized_road and @ripvanwafels on Instagram
2. Tag two friends on the giveaway image on my Instagram (@MaeElizabethG)
Bonus Entry: Comment on this blog post (on www.MaeElizabeth.com) and tell me which product you're looking forward to most. Make sure you leave your IG name so I can contact you if you win!
- Winner will be announced on Thursday, December 24th - Good luck!
P.S. if you didn't enter yesterdays giveaway, you still have time! Click here!
This year of Georgia Cyclocross has been amazing. I've had the opportunity to meet some new people and spend another series with old friends. I can honestly say that I'm totally wiped and I'm dozing off writing this, but not without giving a little recap first. Today was the GACX season finale and we all raced our hearts out. Many series points were close and it came down to todays race. After it was all over, the series podiums happened, champagne was sprayed, and awards were given out. Rhys May Jewelry handmade the awards for another year and they turned out so rad. Not too much mud or blood today, but Maria. who won the Women's Elite race, managed to rock it out with her booty out for the finish. All of the Elite ladies are fantastic athletes and I hope to race with them next season! Thanks to everyone in GACX who made the series happen and to all of my sponsors for everything this season! I managed to snag 2nd in the Women's Cat 4 series and finish out the year with sore legs. Now it's time to take a weeks off the bike before I start training for road. Goodnight!
Look how cute the Elite Women's podium is! Love it.